Skip to content
- If you can’t repress a desire to change course, just trust it and let go. Check out what’s on the other side.
- Fight anxiety with curiosity. Both are valid responses to new situations. One is fun.
- The insights from travel can be more valuable than a year of staying in and reading.
- Possessions are weights binding you to your current self-construct. The fewer and simpler possessions you are content with, the easier it is to metamorphose.
- Marketers who create successful marketing solutions for a variety of businesses are better than marketers who find one solution for one company and sell the strategy as a cure-all.
- The world is full of intelligent, interesting, and kind people. Stop your introvert excuses; find them and be friends. Life is a richer adventure when shared with good company.
- Twitter is social media for people who have things to say. Not sure why I didn’t learn this in 2007.